The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
PLEASE JOIN US, YOU ARE WELCOME!
Redemptionis Sacramentum 38. The constant teaching of the Church on the nature of the Eucharist not only as a meal, but also and pre-eminently as a Sacrifice, is therefore rightly understood to be one of the principal keys to the full participation of all the faithful in so great a Sacrament. For when “stripped of its sacrificial meaning, the mystery is understood as if its meaning and importance were simply that of a fraternal banquet”.
Our Mass Schedule:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00 AM
- Saturday Confessions: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Saturday Masses are 5:00 in English and 7:00 in Spanish
- Sunday Morning Mass is at 9:30 in English.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe in Siletz: Sunday at 1:00 p.m
“All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man...If we truly understood the Mass we would die of joy."
- St. John Vianney
Weekly Adoration Intentions:
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament each Friday following Mass until 3:00 PM. You may come in and spend time in prayer with our Lord for any good intention or you may offer your time for the listed intention. You are simply encouraged to spend time with Him.
- 1st Friday - Respect for Life
- 2nd Friday - Vocations
- 3rd Friday - Faithful Departed
- 4th Friday - Good of the Parish
- 5th Friday - Any good intention