- Administrator - Fr. William E. Palmer | (541) 265-5101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant: Tony Decembrini | (541) 265-5101 | email@example.com
- Director of Religious Education: Sandy Cramer | (541) 265-5101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Director: Mary Lee Scoville | (541) 265-5101
- Music Ministers: Sue Lick and Jessie Treon | (541) 265-5101
Baptism: Call the parish office to register for the Baptism Preparation sessions if you wish to have your child Baptized or if you have been asked to be a godparent. The class schedule for 2018 is: English sessions: March 20, June 5, September 4, December 4. In Spanish: April 5, June 14, August 2, October 4, December 6
Marriage: Notify the parish office at least six months in advance of desired wedding date
Communion to the Sick: If you or someone you know is unable to attend Mass and would like to receive Communion at home, please call the parish office.
Funerals: Please call the parish office in advance of setting a time and date with the funeral home.
Prayer Chain: Please call Anne Joyce | (541) 265-8043 to begin the prayer chain.
Right to Life Contacts: Philomena O’Brien: 541-270-5636 -Jerry Kosydar: 541-444-2246 (Our Lady of Guadalupe)
Knights of Columbus: Grand Knight Jerry Raveling